2013年7月1日星期一

June 2013 Flex Bikini Model Search Winners



Every morning, my program is the same - cereal and orange juice, tablet and OnlineAthens.com, and coffee. These are the things I need to spend on this day, AFF Bikini living, knowledge, and some caffeine.

When I browse the headlines, there some adjacent label, I need to read the twitch in my eyes movement (normal) Lv Bikini for everyone on the spotted gallery and so disgusting. One recent morning, from three apartment three playing pool party we have three sets of young women in bikinis.

I in journalism education, I spent ten years of press work, I know life difficult. But seeing scantily clad young women next to the story of rape and domestic violence? Click the only reason why these images are collected by the lust of the audience.

As part of its code of conduct, Juicy Bikini morris communications, your parent, said, "all employees of morris communications is expected to treat people with dignity......." Where there is dignity in the gallery? What is the basic principle of the news workers? What is public interest service?

This is not a free speech or constitutional problem - OnlineAthens.com all law rights to publish this gallery. But you have a moral reason to do so? This is how to use your community? This is how to promote the public dialog, community in you, in me?

Give us stories do important things, gallery, help us understand our community. Just because you can tell us at the age of 20 women are almost wearing doesn't mean you should.

没有评论:

发表评论